Monday, February 10, 2014

Tonight's Menu!

Chicken Ranch Tacos!!

Tonight I am gonna make some Chicken Ranch Tacos! Mmmm

I found this on Pinterest a while back and it was yummy! We had leftovers so made chicken ranch quesadillas the next night!!

All you need is:

Chicken (I cook mine then shred it, I've never bought canned chicken)
One packet of taco seasoning(can be chicken or beef)
Ranch dressing
Taco shells (we like soft flour ones)
And cheese, and whatever other toppings!

I make the Spanish rice Rice Sides brand to go with it!

Simplest thing to make!

Put shredded cooked chicken in skillet with taco seasoning (as directed on package) and as much ranch as you would like. I probably do about 1/2 to 1 cup of ranch! Let it simmer and heat up! While that's going just heat up some tortillas (or your taco shells). I also add some ranch dressing on top of my taco!

 I do the rice in the microwave for 15 min.

Wah La! Gotcha self a meal in less than 30 min! 

Enjoy :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment