Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Food Post!!

Salisbury Steak or Hamburger Steak (whatever you call it!)








I figured I need another food post! So today I will have the recipe for my go-to dinner!! Super easy and quick!!

So for this you will need the following:

1lb ground beef
Half Onion (unless you like more) - Diced
Half Green Pepper (unless you like more) - Diced
Garlic Powder - to taste
1 egg
About 1/4 cup - 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs (just depends on consistency of the meat)
Worcestershire Sauce
Salt
Pepper
(to taste!)
1 can cream of mushroom (or cream of chicken, doesn't matter!)
1 can french onion soup
1 packet brown gravy mix
White Rice or mashed potatoes!

Easy-Peasy Instructions!

Make patties. I usually get 4 patties from 1lb of beef. For this you add the onion, green pepper, garlic powder, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. And any other spices you'd like to make your own!

Brown the patties on each side for just about 3 minutes, DO NOT cook them all the way.

Take the patties out but leave in the grease/oil in the pan. Add in your french onion soup, cream of mushroom, and brown gravy mix! Wisk these until no more clumps!

Add back in the patties and cover the patties in the gravy. Cover and let cook until patties are thoroughly cooked!

Serve over white rice or mashed taters!!

Hope you enjoy :)

I am sorry I don't have more pics, I didn't take any last time I made it! I will have to post some later on :)

<3 - The Southard Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment