Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Country Playlist!

My Favorite Country Songs This Summer!





I LOVE LOVE LOVE country music! Well music in general. Living in South Texas it is very easy to get hooked onto all the new and old country! Although this list has some non-country songs. But if y'all are looking for some good playlist to jam to at the beach, lake, river, pool or wherever you're headed this summer!

All links are the links to a YouTube video for that song!

Here they are :)

Beachin' - Jake Owen (Which happens to be my ringtone at the moment!)


Drunk on a Plane - Dierks Bentley


Found a Heart - Emily Hearn


Platinum - Miranda Lambert


Somethin' Bad - Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood


I Got a Car - The King (George Strait)


Meanwhile Back at Momma's - Tim McGraw ft. Faith Hill


My Eyes - Blake Shelton


Play it Again - Luke Bryan


Proud - Cody Johnson Band
Baby's Blue - Cody Johnson Band
Me and My Kind - Cody Johnson Band


This is How We Roll - Florida Georgia Line ft. Luke Bryan


The Cowboy Kind - Curtis Grimes


River Bank - Brad Paisley


Ready, Set, Roll - Chase Rice



That's about it for now :) I will continue to add more as I begin to love them :)






*note* - I do not own any of these photos or YouTube videos. All came from Google or YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment