Tuesday, July 8, 2014

LATE: 4TH OF JULY FREE PRINTABLES!!

4th Of July Free Printables!

Sorry I am late! Been a crazyyy week!!

We have finally moved into a new house - ON THE LAKE!! (and loving it!!)

So this 4th of July we threw a Housewarming party! I spent all week cleaning and getting the house (somewhat) presentable for the party!

It was a success! I mean who wouldn't want to spend the 4th on a lake? Drinking beer? Eating hot dogs? AND watching fireworks??!!

Well anyways back to the reason of this post!! My free printables! I will start to post free printables between 1-3 (maybe more) a week!! They will also be on our Pinterest and Facebook! I will eventually put them for sale on Etsy (but only for 2 cents, since that is the lowest a listing can be!)

I am still new to this whole blog, obviously I don't post often! But really want to make a conscious effort to!!

Below are the printables :) Hope you love them!!





GOD BLESS AMERICA AND YOU ALL!!

HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND!

<3 THE SOUTHARD BELLE

No comments:

Post a Comment